Personal Breast Analyser Device
BEWARE OF ANY CHANGES AND LUMPS IN AND AROUND BREASTS AREA
With a rising trend in breast and other types of cancers, women in general and especially those over the age of 40 should check for lumps in their breasts and any other abnormal changes.
The changes to your breasts that you should look out for may include,
- A change in the size or shape of your breast
- A change in the skin – particularly dimpling or puckering
- A change in the appearance of the nipple or a discharge from the nipple
- Breast pain that does not go away after a period
- Lumpy areas or thickening of the breast tissue
- If you notice any changes you should ask your doctor about them as soon as possible. They may well be harmless but your doctor will be able to reassure you
Most new lumps or other breast changes are not serious and can be easily treated if necessary. Should they prove to be cancerous then there is a very good chance of successful treatment at a very early stage.
We all know that earlier the problems are found, the better the chances of treatment and saving of life. That is why it is important to be “breast aware” and to be on the lookout for any changes.
Personal Breast Awareness Device (Breast Angel) is a new health and wellbeing product for women. It helps women notice any changes in their breasts over time.
With this device you can get a view through the breast tissues. The device shines a powerful Infra-Red Light (100% safe) through the breast tissue enabling you to see the details inside the breast. This way you can get to know what’s normal for you, spot any changes and hopefully feel more confident that you’re looking after your body the way you’d like to.<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
The device is a simple and easy to use product. However we do recommend that you take some time to read through the instructions and keep safe for future reference.
Important things to remember:
* Charge the device before you use it
* Make the room as dark as possible
* Hold the device under one of your breasts and look down
* Keep the device pressed against the skin
* Use a mirror if necessary for a better view underneath too
* Check all other areas, including under arms and high on the chest as instructed
What you will see with Breast Aware Device?
You will see veins and other blood vessels as dark lines in your breasts. These are totally normal. Around the nipple you may see a circle of small dots – these are part of your mammary glands. These are also totally normal. You will be able to spot anything inside the breasts that does not seem normal.
Please refer to the various pictures inside the instructions book too and anything else that you may see on the internet as part of Breast Cancer Research Works.
- G.W.: 1kgs
- Voltage: 110V/220V dual use
- Package Size: 25cm x 16cm x 8cm (9.84in x 6.30in x 3.15in)